No products in the cart.
The Rustic Modern Bedroom embodies the understated upscale interior design trends for 2018. This room features a beautiful balance of rustic old-world charm, and clean lines with a minimalist approach. We love Southern Artist, William McLure, whose painting style ranges from realism to abstract on any given day, but is always true to his talent. We chose “it” color Dover White paint from Sherwin Williams for the backdrop for this Rustic Modern Bedroom. The color gives a warm glow to the space and is a nice compliment to the natural wood tones of the furniture pieces.
1. Franklin Dresser 1500 – 2450 The Franklin Dresser is a rustic dresser with modern lines made from Louisiana cypress and ash wood from the Mississippi Delta. The contrast of different wood tones and our handcrafted iron industrial drawer pulls create a unique piece with an elegantly modern touch.
2. Franklin Nightstand 595 – 650 A modern rustic side table or nightstand made from reclaimed Louisiana cypress and ash wood from the Mississippi Delta.
3. Ceiling Tin Bed 2200 – 2350 This rustic modern canopy bed has a headboard made from an old door and inlaid with decorative Victorian ceiling tins that were salvaged from a church. The blue and silver tones pair beautifully with the dark brown tones of the wood.
4. Conifer Sconce by Cedar & Moss available at Rejuvenation 230.99 Inspired by the pine forests that surround the studio where it was designed, it imbues classic modern lines with unparalleled texture and shine.
5. Fiddle Leaf Fig available at Greenery NYC Starting at 250. The fiddle leaf fig tree is a species of plant native to the lowland tropical rain forests of Western Africa. It has a broad canopy with large, rigid leaves and prefers a high light space. Greenery NYC offers a wide range of planters and local delivery to Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens.
6. Kalamkari Quilted Blanket in Blue Leaves by Garza Marfa 180 The Kalamkari fabric is printed for the designer by artisans in India using the traditional process. Kalamkari is the earliest technique of block printing on cloth using vegetable dyes.
7. Buckman Flatweave Rug in Blue by Rejuvenation
149 119 Boasting a traditional pattern and a new vibrant blend of colors, the handmade Buckman Rug combines rich colors with a wool and cotton mix for a lavish look that beautifully serves entryways, eating areas, and living spaces.
8. Carved Stump Stool by Kieran Kinsella Contact for price. Stump stools and tables are made in Kinsella’s Hudson Valley studio, carved from the trunks of trees using locally sourced and salvaged hardwoods. The shapes and finishes are always evolving and changing.
Add the Rustic Modern Bedroom from Doorman Designs to your Pinterest Board.